Posted on Januar 11, 2022
TIC TAC GRETCHLING
Tic Tac Gretchling is like Tic Tac Toe, but with more death.
Played on a 3×3 grid, one side is up.
Objective of the game is to have 3 gretchlings in a row.
Each gretchling has a HP value, when it reaches 0 remove the gretchling from the grid.
Each gretchling also either has a PLAY or PASSIVE ability.
A PLAY ability triggers only once, when you play the gretchling and usually involves attacking other gretchlings.
- Players announce their teams at the same time.
- Die roll determines who starts.
- Each turn you may place one gretchling from your party on the field.
Before the game:
Pick 8 gretchlings to form your team. You cannot pick a gretchling more than once.
- Aaaaaaa 1 HP, PASSIVE: When I die, so does the gretchling that killed me.
- Boris 2 HP, PLAY: 2 damage to all gretchlings above
- Coshmek 1 HP, PLAY: If one of your gretchlings died last turn, take it back to your hand.
- Dagger 2 HP Play: Deal 1 damage to the gretchling to the left and to the right.
- Emzi 2 HP Play: Deal 1 damage to the gretchling above and below
- Finalus 1 HP, PLAY: If you have no gretchlings left in your hand, you may destroy an opponent’s gretchling, before you place Finalus.
- Gurgo 2 HP, PLAY: 2 damage to all gretchlings below
- Hari 3 HP Passive: When a gretchling is placed besides Hari, swap places with it, before applying any PLAY effects.
- Ipi 2 HP PLAY: Double your next PLAY effect.
- Jokey 1 HP PLAY: Your opponent can’t use any PLAY effects next turn
- Lubulu 2 HP PLAY: Deal 3 damage to the gretchling below
- Monu 1 HP, PLAY: 1 damage to all other gretchlings
- Nife 2 HP PLAY: Deal 3 damage to the gretchling above
- Ony 1 HP Play: Move an opponent’s gretchling to an adjacent field.
- Popo 1 HP, PASSIVE: Block the first point of damage each turn, to the gretchling above.
- Questo 2 HP PLAY: Deal 2 damage to all gretchlings in the top row
- Richer 2 HP PLAY: Deal 2 damage to all gretchlings in the middle row
- Sacrificius 4 HP, PASSIVE: If one of your gretchling dies, and I’m at full HP, I die too.
- Toast 2 HP PLAY: Deal 2 damage to all gretchlings in the bottom row
- Ubu 3 HP Play: Heal an adjacent gretchling to full life.
- Velana 2 HP, PLAY: 1 damage to all gretchlings in the same row.
- Wonda 1 HP PLAY: Offer a gretchling from your hand as a trade. Your opponent must give you a gretchling of their choice.
- Xurbulon the Fool 4 HP PLAY: Return one of your other gretchlings to your hand.
- Yla 1 HP Play: Deal 3 damage to one of your gretchlings and 3 to one of your opponents.
- Zupa 1 HP Play: Deal 1 damage to 2 gretchlings of your choice.
When playing in chat, use the first letter of the Gretchling to mark it on the grid. If both players have the same Gretchlings do B1 B2 etc.
Instead of secretly picking 8 gretchlings before the game. Each player picks one of the gretchlings, turn by turn.
If a player picks a gretchling it’s removed from the pool and cannot be picked by any player anymore.
Use a die roll to determine who starts picking.